Property Management and Accounting Software for Universities
Do you need a comprehensive solution to manage dormitories or off-campus housing? Public and private universities across the country use SKYLINE for Universities to maintain facilities as well as manage the unique housing requirements of students and faculty.
SKYLINE's unique prospect management functionality, extensive tenant and property database, custom financial and operational reporting, fully integrated facilities maintenance and work order processing, and powerful general ledger and accounts payable system are tailored to the demands of university and college housing.
SKYLINE for Universities offers:
- A real-time, web-based business intelligence dashboard that allows you to review and analyze performance, revenue and operations from a single screen.
- A proven system that understands the unique nature of your needs and gives you everything you need in a single end-to-end solution.
- Integrated and comprehensive functionality that easily manages leasing operations, accounting, reporting, facilities maintenance and daily operations.
- Automated monthly billing that calculates late charges and prints late notices to enhance cash flow.
- Streamlined applicant processing, with integrated online credit approval, background check and lease creation.
- Advanced financial reporting and custom report writing, providing detailed operational and financial information that can be packaged for specific requirements to improve hospital and medical facilities property management and bottom-line results.